1.Depth knowledge of C++ .
2. Update software code to implement software designs for user interface, data
management, and reports.
3. Knowledge of operating system and concept.
4. Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
5. Implement performance and quality modules
6. Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
7. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
8. Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
9. Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
Company Profile:- ATL Foundation, Website:- http://www.atlfoundation.Com
ATL Foundation is India’s pioneer Certification & Recruitment Company. Right from certification till recruitment, we have your back! Headquartered in Delhi, ATL provides full placement support. Our recruitment team hires certified students for Middle East as well as PAN India. We have been associated with the world’s top notch MNCs
We are India’s leading recruitment analytics software organisation. While selecting the candidates, we perform a thorough recruitment analysis to serve you the best.
Desired Candidate Profile:
· Candidate must have at least a BE, B.Tech /MCA or equivalent. Must have scored above 60% in their graduation, and XII class exams.
· Good analytical & communication skills.
· Good programming skills, and must be logical and analytical in thinking.
· Must have done a course in .NET/Java/ JS/ HTML.
· Understanding of development best-practices and concepts, including reusability, extensibility, and documentation of implemented code.
· Conceptual understanding of the structure and benefits of object-oriented programming language.
· Understanding and experience (academic or on-the-job) in using .NET /Java/JS/HTML languages to implement code solutions.
· General web development experience including HTML and CSS.
· Ability to write moderately complex SQL queries.
· Ability to effectively diagnose code bugs and develop a plan for resolution.
· Ability to work collaboratively with fellow team members towards a common goal.
Company's Profile: Mind IT is a leading global organization focusing on a solution via Custom Application Development, Product Engineering, Enterprise Solutions, Business Intelligence and Analytics along with Quality and Testing Services. Our focus is on developing intellectual property for our clients while working for quick turnaround development and build scalable and robust solutions for our Global clients.
Android developer Intern
B.Tech degree in Computer Science or relevant fields.
2 Graphic Design Intern
Primary Duties and responsibilities:
Bachelors/Masters( Design) is an add on.